click here to: Pay Camp Tuition
As of March 1, 2021, the state of New Jersey summer youth camp guidelines have not yet been determined. Therefore, specific details for 2021 Camp Cool Environment are still pending at this time. Following are two possible scenarios.
Scenario 1: If the guidelines remain the same as last summer, then…
- The number of camper/volunteen registrations will be limited;
- No field trips or pool trips will be taken;
- Cost of camp will be $190 per week;
(Because of limited registration capacity, all campers must register for the full week of camp. If campers do not plan to attend for the full week, they will still be charged the full cost for the week.)
- No before or after care.
Scenario 2: If guidelines expand, then camp will follow the updated guidelines accordingly to include, if possible…
- Increased number of camper/volunteen registrations;
- Field trips will be scheduled
(On field trip days, there would not be an option for campers/volunteens to remain at the camp facility. Anyone who chooses not to attend a field trip would need to remain home for that day.);
- Cost of camp will be $235 per week
(All campers must register for the full week of camp. If campers don’t plan to attend the full week or don’t plan to attend field trips, they will still be charged the full cost for the week.);
- Options for before care 8-9am and after care 4:30-5:30pm will be offered if feasible and at an additional fee.
- Join us for up to nine weeks of themed activities focusing on nature, science, and the arts. Kids enjoy summer days filled with indoor & outdoor fun, arts & crafts, games, and creative projects.
- This summer’s camp director is once again Jewel “Ducky” Soroka!
- Campers bring lunch each day.
- Snacks are provided daily.
- Campers: Entering 3rd-6th grades.
No exceptions can be made for younger children.
- Volunteens: Entering 8th-12th grades.
- June 23 – August 20, 2021
- 9:00am – 4:30pm
- The Cave youth facility in the lower level of the Reformed Church of Highland Park, 19 South 2nd Avenue
Depends on the finalized state guidelines as previously outlined:
$190 (Scenario 1)
$235 (Scenario 2)
Limited financial assistance available. Financial aid application:
Questions? Email email@example.com
Week 1: 6/23-6/25 Camp Begins!
Start the summer with your friends at camp.
Week 2: 6/28-7/2 Space Exploration
“To infinity and beyond!”
Week 3: 7/5-7/9 Art & Architecture
Design, shapes, colors, funtion.
Week 4: 7/12-7/16 Fossils & Rocks
Earth’s hidden treasures
Week 5: 7/19-7/23 Inventions
“To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.”
Week 6: 7/26-7/30 Renew & Reuse
The future is green!
Week 7: 8/2-8/6 Earth Explorers
Exploring our amazing planet.
Week 8: 8/9-8/13 Summer Fun
Fun & Games all week long.
Week 9: 8/16-8/20 More Summer Fun
End of summer camp fun.